Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Experimenting With Vinegar

      Today I decided to experiment with vinegar. Of course I knew that if you put baking soda in vinegar it will fizzle and bubble but, I wanted to see what other things would bubble. So first I tried putting yeast into vinegar:

1 packet      2 spoonfuls
Yeast + vinegar = Clumpy, not enough vinegar, smells bad, chunky

<---Looks like it's watery but it's not!








1 spoon    2 spoons
Salt + vinegar = Tiny fizzling, not amazing














1 spoon                 2 spoons
baking soda + vinegar = fizzling, bubbling, cakes at bottom, vinegar on top







      Well, all in all, this experiment was not a great success, well, I guess it was because you can never have and unsuccessful experiment. Really it is just unexpected results which can be good thing!
    I guess I was just a little let down. It happens sometimes! Thanks for reading and come again when I do my next experiment (soon), it will be fun! I'm testing sodas and Mentos. (BOOM!) :P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment