Monday, March 2, 2009

how Flubber's doing



For all you peoples out there who miss Flubber, (my dwarf hamster) he is doing fine. He is less scared of me now but i still can't pick him up. When there is  a large amount of rucous he doesn't flinch unless there is someone in the room with a big hammer whacking it against the wall with great force (and yes there was someone in my room with a hammer, smashing it against the wall.)

Do you know anyone that is very particular about their food? Well Flubber absolutely won't eat these little pellets that I think have nutrition in them. I have to put the pellets in a container so that I won't put them back in the dish. It annoys me greatly. Very greatly.

He's still as content as ever, so don't worry about him any longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment